Start a new topic

Not getting placements

Hello mam /sir This is kanchan sharma from frankfinn from AY3 batch mumbai (andheri centre ) mam pooja mam from frankfinn called us n gave the dates for interviews in jw marriot sahar international we worked over there for 1 week salary wad 8thousand n the shifts was very horible night shift n that was nor adjustable for us n thats was not a proper job it was like n training insitute there wer training us n giving 5thousand salry as a internship n working hrs wer 11 hrs 2 to 11 pr 12 there wer 4 stundents from franfinn urmila ,me,vruchika,and priyanka we all left the job exept vruchika she is working over there bcoz of some reason n she stay near by the hotel we stay far away from the hotel in virar side i stay in mira road n even we left the job in september untill now there is no calls from frankfinnn for other interviews even on last day of frankfinn i told mam that i want only calls for airways not for the hotels but still i had gone for the interview n the cirriculam of the hotel was very bad therr was no one professional even though there wer 2 managers who were very nice to us they also told us why you had came over here this is like an trainee instutute n all so mam we want calls from frankfinnn for airlines even when ever i call on reception no one picks up the phone call my parents are also telling we should go to frankfinn n complaint about all thiz but pooja mam told first you mail on this id so Plz mam plz do look into this matter Thankyouu Regards ,kanchan sharma
1 Comment

Hello , sir myself karishma Najir shaikh I have done AVTHM course in Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess , Pune bund garden Sir i have 2 queries that 1.I haven't got my certificate yet also 2.I don't get updates about job or any vacancies through institute... These are my complaints regarding the institute,so I kindly request u to help me ..

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment