Start a new topic

Refund my registration amount

Sir my name is ankush dhangar and im registration in indore centre but sir i m not able to continue traning because i have family problems and finicial issue plz sir refund my registration fee thank you

Sir my name Ajay kumar student of i4 batch chandigarh.. Sir Maine ek addimission krva ee thi.. Tarish Gaur sir ke pass.. Toh muje 4000 rupe Milne the.. But ohne muje nhi diye.. 4 month ho ge Hai.. Plz sir muje 4000 rupee de ee ja e
Dear Sir I'm Mo kaish from Delhi branch Rajauri Garden I'm registered in January I want my registration money back 15000 rupee because some of financial issues so please refund my money back please please 
Dear Sir I'm Mo kaish from Delhi branch Rajauri Garden I'm registered in January I want my registration money back 15000 rupee because some of financial issues so please refund my money back please please 
Respected mam /sir, With due respect i would like to inform u that i Rajwinder singh took addmission in your institute frankfinn at jalandhar. I payed my addmission fees of Rs 15000. After the addmission suddenly i fell ill. When i took my all the tests from the doctor they informed me that i am suffering from the disease of tuberculosis (TB). So, i am unable to do the course. Its my humble request to you that please return my fees. I belong to a poor family. If you return my money i can get a better treatment with that money. I hope you will accept my request. With regards, Rajwinder singh
Sir /Mam. I'm Alka Rawat I'm applied frankfiinn Institute preet Vihar branch and I'm paid 15000 admission fees so please return my amount please it's my humble request please return my amount.. Thanks
Login or Signup to post a comment