Start a new topic

document issue

I have few queries related to my course in Frankfinn. I am enrolled in Frankfinn Institute located at Kashmiri Complex, upper bazar, near gandhi chowk, Himachal Pradesh 177001. I have completed my course. I have few queries listed below: i) Is it necessary to have an offer letter in hand to get the NOC. There are hardly 2 or 3 students who got NOC from A1 to A5 batch. ii) I had participated in Miss Frankfinn contest held on 15th Nov, 2018 and selected as Miss Frankfinn but I did not get any certificate related to that either. Is there any certificate provided for that which I can highlight wherever I go. iii) Institute did not provide any Diploma Certificate yet to most of the students in my batch, when I asked them they are saying that your certificates are not yet dispatched from the head office. Please let me know if this is the scenario or not. iv) Are there any other certificates or documents provided by Frankfinn which I am missing to list currently in this mail. Please take this as a high concern as I want to give interviews outside but without proper documents, the process will be pending. In addition, my family has spent hefty amount on this course and without any respective documents/certificates related to this course, I am not getting anything to highlight while giving interviews. Your assistance would highly be appreciable on this.
Login or Signup to post a comment