Start a new topic

Refund my money

Refund my money sir plzz My name Dipak Rohidas koli My receipt photos uploaded
result.jpg
(459 KB)
result.jpg
(416 KB)

1 person likes this idea

I have deposited Rs. 38000/- to your Kolkata camac street branch. Due to financial problem of my father, I can't able to continue the course. And also I can't attend a single class to your institution.after varbel discuss ion with the centre head, my father have submitted a written application regarding cancellation of admission and refund of money.Pls refund the money as per office norms.

1 person likes this
I have a deposited 26200 your pune branch. Due to family problem
Hellow sir, I am ashish saha from ghatkopar mumbai I take admission in 2017 my course complete feb 2019 in admission time mam will speak for you take admission and your scholarship return in half for you paid total fee
I am Karthik VG I will not interested in this job because my mother was suffering from Peralisis stroke so I will not interested please retain the Amount sir
I am Karthik VG I will pay 15000 I will not interested in this job because my family problems please retain the Amount sir
Hello sir I'm Krishna Kumar Prajapati. I will pay 15000 I will not interested in this job because my family problems please return the amount.....
Login or Signup to post a comment