Start a new topic

Money refund

I want to cancel my admission and my money back I have never taken any classes at frankfinn center

2 people like this idea

i have to complete my AHTCS caurse but after a long i didn't get my certificateĀ 

I completed my Bachelor's and I have planned for Higher education. So I want to cancel my admission . Kindly requesting to refund my amount rupees 15000 back to my account. Account details provide though email.
Login or Signup to post a comment