Start a new topic

Refund my money back

Hi I am veerendra requesting you to refund my amount due to my family issues I don't want to continue this course, my father is going under heart treatment , kindly accept my request n do the needful

3 people like this idea

Hi I am shweta I joined frankfinn institute for cabin crew profile only nd they took my admission for the cabin crew profile ...After completion of aviation module i started to give cabin crew interviews nd cleared up the interview as well but at last i was rejected due to my height (154cm) because the minimum requirement is 155 cm. so joining frankfinn was just a wastage of my money as well as time. If i was not eligible for the profile then they shouldn't gave admission to me. I can't do anything with the wasted time but want my money back as it was the mistake of your institution !!

5 people like this
Hello i am Samina kadri . i admitted to your Frankiffin institute at Andheri(west). I have some family problem and my daddy is transfer to the village so i have request you that please give my money back as fast as you can. And i paid my admission fees that is 15000 so please give my money back. Thankyou!

2 people like this
Refund my money ey back soon
Hello I am mohit nimje they are admission in frankfinn institute. I am student in polytechnic not apear in final year they may be the 1year break from the recheking result are anouced and I will clear thi subject and continue the final year. So please admission fees are refund in 15000 rupess please refund amount. Thank you.

1 person likes this
Refund my money at least 50% amount to refund kardo sir mi admission keli hoti but kahi problem mule class continue nahi karu saklo so please give me a money
Dear sir/mam , please you return my money. I am not interested this course. I am interested B.com,LLB . this Course profile is cabin crew but i am not interested . Any course addmission to declare of result but this course addmission is before declare of result . I will pay 15000/- Rs addmission fee you return my money. .
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Sanchit Mulik Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 4:29 PM Subject: To Cancel admission in frankfinn institute To: I am sanchit madhukar Mulik from baramati, and I have taken admission in frankfinn DATE-31/05/2019 and I paid 15000 admission fees but I want to cancel my admission in frankfinn institute because I want to complete my graduation so please refund my fees so please take decision fast
From: Sanchit Mulik Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 4:29 PM Subject: To Cancel admission in frankfinn institute To: I am sanchit madhukar Mulik from baramati, and I have taken admission in frankfinn DATE-31/05/2019 and I paid 15000 admission fees but I want to cancel my admission in frankfinn institute because I want to complete my graduation so please refund my fees so please take decision fast
From: Sanchit Mulik Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 4:29 PM Subject: To Cancel admission in frankfinn institute To: I am sanchit madhukar Mulik from baramati, and I have taken admission in frankfinn DATE-31/05/2019 and I paid 15000 admission fees but I want to cancel my admission in frankfinn institute because I want to complete my graduation so please refund my fees so please take decision fast
Thanks for refund the money .
A lot of thanks to all Frankfinn team to understand me.
Hiee, Srushti Jadhav here, I want to cancel my admission in your institue due to my medical issues n I request you to return my 15000. I would be very grateful to you.
Dear sir ap ki jo institute hai itana bada jo pure India me faila hai jo baccho se utana fee's liya gaya ap government se bhi skills India se psise ate hai ap log kitane bacche yaha se har sal niksle kitane ko job milta hai isaka lekha jokha mujhe chahiye chahe RTI k jariye ya yaise mujhe chahiye mujhe ap video dekh k add dekh pata Chal raha isame koi jhol hai mere tarah sab paresani me hoge

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment