Start a new topic

Regarding job

I am not get Job

3 people have this problem

Hi name Kishore S.u I am not getting job.
Kolkata Camac Street is cheater , they cheated us , still I am not sitting any single interview for aviation, they only provide the job in Hotel as a waiter, in jewelry shop , in Appolo hospital , mam/sir , we r not pay 2 lacks for getting a job like that . Plss help us Kolkata Camac Steet

3 people like this
I m Tanisha from j-3 batch my course is complete but they are not providing us interview for aviation job

2 people like this
Never get thr notification for aviation related job neither they informed us for any campus interviews for cab and crew.
I'm looking for job as institute head or manager kindly help me if it's there in pune.
Never get thr notification for aviation related job neither they informed us for any campus interviews for cab and crew.
Hey I m Sunita batch I 7 Chandigarh .they conduct only 1 interview after that they neither informed us for any campus interview .even they don't even pick up my phone calls..
Iam very much proud to say you that,,, I have come to there main office which is in Mumbai,, and posted a complaint here in there website ... And call them many times.. None of them responds ,,, I did my course in kochi,Kerala,India.. Today I really repent on that for doing a such a unworthy course in this great frankfinn institute ... Actually iam not blaming anyone why should I ,,, I mean its completely my mistake to go inside this institute and lost my precious money,, today I really repent on that,,, I had no any kind of placement assistance from there side or even any kind of support from them.. All I wanna say you all is to get a job in the airline field or somewhere you don't have to join in these kind of institutes ,, all you want to be is to be smart, speak well,, and present yourself to be in a eye catchy way that's all you need to have,,, as far as I know getting into cabin crew its a bit tough,, but if you work hard towards even that is possible,,, today with the grace of god I got employed in Cochin international airport under the indigo airlines,,, as ground staff,, anyways world runs on money so every business organisation core aim is to squeeze a person and make money nit to nurture anybody,,,same here also happens with me,,,, it was my completely my mistake,,, anyways ,,, enjoy your life rock it to the best of you can ,,, god bless all
Login or Signup to post a comment