Start a new topic

Refund my money

Hai.., this is shaik musthak.,. I registered my seat in Frankfinn at koramangala branch .,. I didn't attend for any class and I didn't submit my certificates .., so now I can't join the course for some health issue so can u refund my money back..,,

9 people like this idea

Sir please refund my money back.
Please refund my fees sir
Dear Frankfinn team, I have refund my money of rupees 15000 because of my family problem that problem is my mother have stomach problem she is in the hospital. So please refund my money as early as possible. Yours faithfully ABHIJIT BHIMRAO BHOSALE.
Bangalore koramangala branch frankfine air hostess training centre head priyanka and alakendu pramanik chiter. Admission before nicely taking. Admission after no any response. Very bad man. Iam very poor man. Please refund my money. Chutia admi. Any people don't admission.
Hello there its yash khokle, I am not able to continue intsitute due to mine cllg schedule, and I was given commtment by ashish sir that if there is no possibility of schedule then you be refunded your money and you can leave your classes pf aviation due to cllg problems.so its a humble and pleasant request to you that you should keep on your words and please refund mine money back if npt full then atleast 90% thankyou..
This is amrutha...I registered my seat in Frankfinn at koramangala branch .,. I didn't attend for the classes and .., because I got road accident so I can't do any job and I'm in bed rest so please refund my money back..,,this very needfull to me and also I taken loan from bank please process about my refund my amount
This is Amrutha KY ...I registered seat in Koramangala frankfinn institute and I'll paid full amount but I got road accident and now I'm in bed rest so I can't attend the classes ....and I taken loan from bank for this course I need my refund money please accept my request ....this is my humble request to you people please refund my money is very helpful to me.... please do need fully....
Hello l am Vinod Kumar I am paid 15000as an in Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training amount and due to some heath issue i was not able to attend the training so i am requesting you to please refund my money
I'm not satisfied with your in flight traning my money went in vain please return my money back 11,210 is not a small amount.
Hi i m diksha thakur...i m not attended any class... The issue of loan.. tht's why m not continue the frankffin clsses.. soo in this case plz refund my money.. nd we are the students:-Diksha, Abhishek, pallavi.. soo. Plz refund our money... Thank you...
I was told to pay the loan. I didn't have a from there.They didn't tell me it's non refundable. Otherwise I wouldn't apply it... It's totally fraud... please refund my money.
Login or Signup to post a comment