Start a new topic

Refund my money

Hai.., this is shaik musthak.,. I registered my seat in Frankfinn at koramangala branch .,. I didn't attend for any class and I didn't submit my certificates .., so now I can't join the course for some health issue so can u refund my money back..,,

9 people like this idea

---------- Forwarded message --------- From: Sanchit Mulik Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 4:29 PM Subject: To Cancel admission in frankfinn institute To: I am sanchit madhukar Mulik from baramati, and I have taken admission in frankfinn DATE-31/05/2019 and I paid 15000 admission fees but I want to cancel my admission in frankfinn institute because I want to complete my graduation so please refund my fees so please take decision fast
From: Sanchit Mulik Date: Wed, Jun 5, 2019, 4:29 PM Subject: To Cancel admission in frankfinn institute To: I am sanchit madhukar Mulik from baramati, and I have taken admission in frankfinn DATE-31/05/2019 and I paid 15000 admission fees but I want to cancel my admission in frankfinn institute because I want to complete my graduation so please refund my fees so please take decision fast
sir/Madam this is Sobiya Sameer Shaikh I had taken admission to your instituted at Counnaugt place, Bund Garden, Pune I had assists one of my friends to your instituted for HTM course so I want my refrence Monye I hope you will accept my request and as soon as possible you will fulfill my request
And at my admission process Justin Sir told me that 10000 would b refunded to your account but not even single money have transferred to account so please give my reference and refund money
Hi Iam pigileti Nagasubbamma, I registered in frankfinn for a course but due to financial problem I didn't went for any class and also I informed frankfinn team at himayath nagar branch Hyderabad, so please refund my amount ! Registered in 07/2017...please do the needful...thanking you.
Plz refund my money Asap . I hv no need to anything's
Need help to do this course and apply for a loan
Hii here aakansha I am aakansha jaiswal.i registered my seat in frankfinn at ghatkoper branch but some personal issue so I can't do the course I pay fee 15000 I heartly request you please refund my money.
Meri sister ki tabiyat kharab hone ke karan institute nhii aa sakti isliye refund kre
Sir I m admitted on frankfinn 1½month ago travels and customer service so sir I don't have much money for admission then they told me to give me loan so they didn't gave me loan so sir I give him 15000 for admission so I didn't get loan that I want my money so they told me to submit refund application I do that pls you check my application when I get my money
I am registered in frankfinn in Hyderabad the amount will be pay 53000 but some health and financial problems I'm not joinig traning course pls refund some amount I attend only 11 days pls kindly help me

AFTER ONE DAY OF ADMISSION I SUBMITTED AN APPLICATION FOR CANCELLED THE ADMISSION AND REFUND THE AMOUNT BUT TILL NOW NO ACTION TAKEN BY FRANKFINN . MY DAUGHTER NOT ATTENDING IN CLASS FROM BEGINNING 

PLEASE TAKE NECESSARY STEP FOR REFUND THE AMOUNT OF RS. 26200/-  WHICH WAS PAID AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION 

I am Arpita.I have taken admission in Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Pune.I have paid ₹ 7000 But I want to cancel my admission. I am kindly requesting you to refund my paid fees ₹7000.
I am Arpita . I have taken admission in Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training, Pune.I have paid ₹ 7000 But I want to cancel my admission. I am kindly requesting you to refund my paid fees ₹7000.
Sir hume hamari fees return chahiye So plzz hume hamari fees return kijiye
Login or Signup to post a comment