Start a new topic

Refund my money

Hai.., this is shaik musthak.,. I registered my seat in Frankfinn at koramangala branch .,. I didn't attend for any class and I didn't submit my certificates .., so now I can't join the course for some health issue so can u refund my money back..,,

6 people like this idea

They say, Deposit amount is non refundable. Wtf?

1 person likes this
I am paid 11000 as an inflight training amount and due to some heath issue i was not able to attend the training so i am requesting you to please refund my money
Hai.., this is Pooja Choudhary,. I registered my seat in Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess training,pune branch .,. I didn't attend for any class and I didn't submit my certificates .., so now I can't join the course for some health issue so can u refund my money back..,,
I am paid 15000as an in Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training amount and due to some heath issue i was not able to attend the training so i am requesting you to please refund my money
plz refund my money
Hi I am Monika Frankfinn team cancelled my in-flight without any relevant reason so please process my refund asap
I have registered in frankfinn institute from 31December2018 at Jalandhar my evening batch is not prepared or now I drop this because I am exhausted from being long waiting,I never take any class.so, please refund my registration fees
i paid 5000 as an inflight training amount and due to some reasons i was not able to attend the training. so i am requesting you to refund my money.
Plz return my money. I only attend 3 days classes. Some big reason I cant continue my study in your institute so please return my money.

please refund my money beacause of my mother health problem i can't join your institude & I am from very poor family i need money immediately please i kindly requested to you

Frankfinn Institute of air hostess training I am vanshika I apply for air hostess course in ur institution in 14/06/2017 chandigarh I pay registration fee for this course because ur counsellor convinced me for this course and i say about all my family conditions to ur institute counsller we don't have good financial conditions my mother is my single parent and all financial issues she's not having permanent job but he said for bank loan and convince for pay registration fee after that bank was deny for bank loan to my mother name and my name because she's not having permanent job and in 2017 I was under 18 I don't have pan card but institution teacher was saying we apply for loan and don't worry now it's 2019 April still it's in process they said when ever I go institute they are not taking any response I sit sometimes a full day in Institute chandigarh is far from my home town it's long time to reach in Frankfin but they are use to not taking any response they used bad words to me here is teacher hanita rahul and some other teacher were behave was not good enough and when my mom goes they also behave same with my mom to so I don't want to continue this course and i have even some medical issues my health last year 2018 I have tumor in my leg after surgery I have very big mark in my leg and still in the observation and I need urgently money for my treatment so I kindly request u plz refund my registration fee hope so u listen my request I am attaching my regarding document Thank you Vanshika /DO -VIJAY KUMAR Selection code FIAT/CHD/17-18/375 DATE OF REGISTRATION 14/06/2017
pdf
Why money not refundable
Bro did they inform you in how many days you will get the refund
I was registered in frankfinn in Nagpur the amount will pay but some cases are not join in the traning course they will have to be refund the money. My registration in 9 may 2018
Login or Signup to post a comment