Start a new topic

Transfer

I have completed my course from Frankfinn Lucknow but now i have shifted to Kolkata and want placements from the same region.

Hello! Sir, I am sumangal gayen, The cause of mail to you is that I want to refund my money Rs 13900 which I had to pay in your institute for an admission of a diploma course (package of 100000 & course time was 6 months) after that communication which was that if your institute give me educational loan then I could be admission. Then mam say (your authority) "yes, our institute give you education loan, don't worry". So, I admitted to your institute ( pay for13900) But after admitting when I had gone to your institute to know about my joining date & also education loan. Then mam say "sorry, our institute can't give you education loan because you belong to a village where have no our associates bank who gives you loan. If you can pay the rest of amount of this course fees then you could be joining. Otherwise you can refund your admission fees. Then I say " I have no option .. how to pay this amount because I belong to poor family my father can't arrange this amount. Please give me education loan. Then mam "sorry, you take your after 1 week. Please go now . Then I go back to home. But after 1 week when I called to mam who said your refunding is processing & continue so on this happened. Now 4 months gone your institute not to give me my money . So embarrassing by your authority I mail to yuo please refund my money sir. I greatful to you. Thank you
I Have Completed My Cource From Frankfinn Nagpur But Know My Family Is Shifted In Pune And I Want Placement In Same City In Pune... Thank You..
My self jyoti Prasad ,I registered my seat in frankfinn institute at Indore branch.i didn't attend the batch and I didn't attend for any class. So now I can't join the course for some reasons ,so please refund my money ..
Login or Signup to post a comment