Start a new topic

Did not receive my certificates

Hi I’m G. Sai mounica i did my air hostesses course from Frankfinn institute of air hostesses training from sr nagar branch Hyderabad. Batch M2 2016. As I got job in meta minds I couldn’t make up time to visit and I got to know that Sr nagar branch has been removed and all the documents have been shifted to himayat nagar I went there but couldn’t get any help i request you to help me out and let me know my certificates where it is so that I can go and get it.

1 person has this problem

I don't have get my NSDC certificate... I didn't get that exam
I am Snehal Nandkumar Pokharkar .I have completed my course in month of June with batch G4(17-18) I haven't received my certificate yet. I need the certificate for interview and job Details are as follows Name : Snehal Nandkumar Pokharkar Batch:G3(17-18) Reference number: FIAT/PDP/17-18/203 Date of birth: 16/07/1999 Father's name: Nandkumar Pokharkar Center: Connaught place,lll floor, CTS No.28, Bund Garden Road Pune , Maharashtra-411001 Course:FDAHTM Address: flat no:201 , building no:B2,karmayog housing society ,Kamgarnagar, kharalwadi pimpri -pune 411018 .opp of potdar international school Contact:9175142538
Login or Signup to post a comment