Start a new topic

Regarding inflight training

i am from gujarat bharuch i have done my Frankfinn at surat 2015 That day to till now my certificate are pending They give lots of commitment but not i m satisfied to him Like giving job bla bla bla.... I already pay my inflight training fee but that day to till now not done After that i told him please refund my inflight mony but no answer by your side This is final warning to your institute if you not sort out my problem last this month ending surely i would action to your institute I send my all data to consumer court if you not solve my problem I am very disappointed with your institute and your all team
1 Comment

Respected Sir/Madam, I am Madhusudhan.H.S. was a student in frankfinn Infantry branch Bangalore. I completed my AHTM course in the month of January 2017. Before I used to get interview calls from head office but I was selected in ITC gardenia in front office but they offered in bell desk so I left that job, So now I want to attend some other interviews So kindly assist me in attending interviews My Reference no. is FIAT/BIN/15-16/219 Thanks & Regards Madhusudhan.H.S.
Login or Signup to post a comment