Start a new topic

certificate request

my name is Cyubahiro Elyse,i have done Airhostess Training from Frankfinn Institute of airhostess, Jalandhar Center, Bach A1,from june 2016. when i came for admission,the told me that the training will be for 3 months.from june to September and as an international student i had a visa for 3 months only.i explained well regarding my visa and it was clear that the training will end in September. unfortunately after a month,the training period exceed 1 month more.because it wasn't my fault the faculty in charge told me that they will give me galileo exam online but till now i didn't do the exam.as all student at the end of the training every student should get 4 certificates,those are galileo certificate,NSDC, inflight training certificate and frankfinn certificate.now i m requesting the frankfinn certificate only for 3 months of training i did.thank you for your help.

5 people have this problem

Dear Student,

Trust you been well.

This is in regards to your request, please provide the below details :

•  Name

•  Reference Number

•  Date of birth

•  Father’s Name

•  Centre of Training

•  Course

•  Address with Pin-code

•  Contact Number

Thanks & Regards,

Customer Care Team.

1 person likes this
Dear Student,

Trust you been well.

Please provide your mobile number and we will contact you soon.

Thanks & Regards,
Customer Care Team.

I hve completed my course one year before Bt I haven't received my galileo certificate

HI

I HAVE ALREADY GIVEN ALL THE INFORMATION PLS REVERT I NEED THE CERTIFICATES FOR MY JOB .....

WITH REGARDS

SONIA SABU.

Greetings Of The Day..!! I Am Ashita David Of Batch C-9. It's Been Four Months That I Have Completed My Training In Frankfinn Institute. Currently I Am Working With Indigo Airlines As A Cabin Attendant. I Am Proud To Be A Part Of Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess Training. My Only Concern Is That I Have Not Received My Diploma From Past Four Months. I Have Worked Hard For One Year In Frankfinn Just To Get My Diploma And It's Been Four Months And No Update. Kindly Update Regarding Same. Thank You Regards Ashita David..
Plz change my course from aviation to hospitality.due to lack of money i can proceed to aviation and for hospitality i hav paid 94000.rupees.so kindly after my complete diploma course i want a hospitality certificate.
Respected mam/ sir Please provide list of countries in which ICM certificate is valid .
My NSDC exam has not happened i request you for do this exam i need my certificate
My Galileo exam has not happened i request you for do exam i need my all certificates. Because of this exam i will not get certificates...
Dear sir/mam, My name is Manisha Biswas.i was a student of frankfinn.my home was burn and my all certificates are lost.so I want to apply a new certificate.i was completed my course from frankfinn Jaipur in 2016 and my batch number p4. Even I don't remember my I'd number.so please help to get a duplicate diploma certificate. Thank you.
Respected sir/mam, I have completed Frankfinn HTCS 1yr diploma course in July 2018. My batch no is F9 Chandigarh Centre. I got a message regarding the dispatch of certificates but I haven't received any of the certificates from Frankfinn yet. Please provide me the same as earliest as possible. Name - Rachna Chopra Father's name - Rajan Chopra Date of birth - 13/08/1994 Batch - F9 Centre - Chandigarh Course - HTCS
I m tha student of Frankfinn. Name km Vaishnavi Verma batch D(b-3). I gave tha galelio exam on 14-5-2018 but I haven't receive tha certificate. So I m requesting u Plz tell me when I get my certificate. It's almost 1year now.
Dear Sir/Mam I just want to know when I will reivece my rest of the certificates
Login or Signup to post a comment