Start a new topic

Registration cancelling

Please cancel my registration in frankfinn institute which was made on 18-1-2017 at Ludhiana frankfinn institute ...And refund the amount of rs.15000 paid by me. I have not deposited any documents yet..So kindly cancel my registration and refund the amount.

2 people like this idea

Have you received ur amount

2 people like this

Please cancel my son's admission Indore Institute and refund Rs. 15000/-. After registration my son not attended the class from day-1 and already application submitted since last 4 months.

1 person likes this
Please cancel my admission frankfinn institute In jaipur and refund Rs 10000/-
Ritu.... Frankfinn does not refund, frankfinn is only hungry of money
please refund is my amount Rs 100000/- please my mom very serious condication in hospital.so please my refund is my money please support meee

1 person likes this
If u have any sense and then refund my money back ,,,it's not waste money ,,it's our feature ,,I'm not come from a rich home ,,I have poor background
I Riddhi Jaiswal,wants the registration fees back which was paid when I just gone to attend the seminar. As I am the student of the general science and prepared for the NEET so as per NEET cap round I am selected in a medical college which is in Nashik due to which I am not able to attend the classes so I request you to please allow me a refund. I belong to a middle class family so please allow me a refund as 15000 is a big amount for me and my parents so please I request you to refund the registration fees.
Please cancel my registration in Frankfinn institute which made on 13/9/18 at new Delhi frankfinn institute and refund the amount of 15000 paid by me I have deposited my documents.... So kindly cancel my registration and refund my amount
Please cancel my registration in Frankfinn institute which made on 13/9/18 at new Delhi frankfinn institute and refund the amount of 15000 paid by me I have deposited my documents.... So kindly cancel my registration and refund my amount
pdf
pdf
pdf
Login or Signup to post a comment