Start a new topic

Registration cancelling

Please cancel my registration in frankfinn institute which was made on 18-1-2017 at Ludhiana frankfinn institute ...And refund the amount of rs.15000 paid by me. I have not deposited any documents yet..So kindly cancel my registration and refund the amount.

4 people like this idea

Have you received ur amount

2 people like this

Please cancel my son's admission Indore Institute and refund Rs. 15000/-. After registration my son not attended the class from day-1 and already application submitted since last 4 months.

2 people like this
Ritu.... Frankfinn does not refund, frankfinn is only hungry of money
please refund is my amount Rs 100000/- please my mom very serious condication in hospital.so please my refund is my money please support meee

1 person likes this
If u have any sense and then refund my money back ,,,it's not waste money ,,it's our feature ,,I'm not come from a rich home ,,I have poor background
I Riddhi Jaiswal,wants the registration fees back which was paid when I just gone to attend the seminar. As I am the student of the general science and prepared for the NEET so as per NEET cap round I am selected in a medical college which is in Nashik due to which I am not able to attend the classes so I request you to please allow me a refund. I belong to a middle class family so please allow me a refund as 15000 is a big amount for me and my parents so please I request you to refund the registration fees.

1 person likes this
Please cancel my registration in Frankfinn institute which made on 13/9/18 at new Delhi frankfinn institute and refund the amount of 15000 paid by me I have deposited my documents.... So kindly cancel my registration and refund my amount

2 people like this
Please cancel my registration in Frankfinn institute which made on 13/9/18 at new Delhi frankfinn institute and refund the amount of 15000 paid by me I have deposited my documents.... So kindly cancel my registration and refund my amount
pdf
pdf
pdf

2 people like this
Please cancel my registration frankfinn institute and my money refunded rs. 15000/-. my loan is not passed because I am 17 yr old.I belong to midde class family. So please refund my amount.I request you to refund my registration fees.

2 people like this
This is company is fake guys only hungry for money onlyyyyyy please don't admission guys
Once again to heart I am so sorry all frankfinn team for the again and again send your mail. Please cancel my registration frankfinn which made on July 9th 2018 at Nagpur my loan not pass because income is the very low. I did try every places all bankers not give loan rejection document. Not proof loan rejection document. I hope understand sir my problem. I request you sir please please pleaseeeeeeee sir to return my money (refund). Please start the process my refund.

1 person likes this
Ankita g sorry but frankfinn institute only hungry for money my money is not refundable rs100000

1 person likes this
Cancel my registration and refund my money Rs.15000. Stay on your words atleast. Why did you said that it is refundable? I asked you twice. Stop just money making, start being real for a change"frankfinn".

1 person likes this

What's the process of cancel registration and refund money?

Login or Signup to post a comment